Our latest blog updates have covered mouth guards for better sleep and child dental care. To learn more about these topics, check out these links from around the Web:
- Learn all about bruxism, the involuntary clenching or grinding of teeth, at PubMed Health.
- The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine provides an in-depth explanation of how oral appliances can improve your snoring or sleep apnea.
- FamilyDoctor.org offers some basic tips on how to prevent cavities in children.
- You can get advice on dental care for children of all ages from KidsHealth.org.
- WebMD.com explains how to provide dental care for an infant.
Dr. Stuart Feurstein, DMD provides general and cosmetic dentistry for the entire family. For more information about any of these topics, feel free to contact us online or to make an appointment by calling (914) 752-4239.