Good dental hygiene is a great investment in your overall health. Learn about protecting your and your family’s smiles with these resources:
- A child’s anxiety over a dental visit sometimes causes a parent to put off scheduling an appointment. WebMD.com provides tips to help your child overcome his or her fear of the dentist.
- Your child may shy away when you mention a visit to the dentist or doctor, but there are ways to talk your kid through being scared. Check out this advice from ParentingHelpMe.com to learn about talking with your kids about health.
- Children aren’t the only ones who are afraid of the dentist—adults sometimes carry the same fear throughout their lives. Get more information on easing dental fear in adults with this article from WebMD.com.
- For information on your dental filling options, check out this overview from the American Dental Association.
- Want to know the basics about tooth-colored fillings? Check out this Q & A from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
For more information on dental care for children and adults, call Stuart Feurstein, DMD at (914) 752-4239.